Company- Rohtas Group of Companies
Designation- Mechanical Engineer
Qualification- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Salary- 16600 CTC
Location- Rohtak Haryana
Responsibilities & Duties-
1. Assessing project requirements.
2. Measuring the performance of mechanical components, devices and engines.
3. Agreeing budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers.
4. Maintaining and modifying equipment to ensure that it is safe, reliable and efficient.
5. Using computer-aided design/modelling software.
6. Liaising with suppliers.
7. Undertaking relevant research.
8. Producing and implementing designs and test procedures.
9. Presenting designs to managers and clients.
10.Testing, evaluating, modifying and re-testing products.
11.Writing reports and documentation.
12.Providing technical advice.
13.Analysing and interpreting data.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Diploma, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Mechanical Engineering|
Rohtas Group Of Companies
|About Company||M/s Rohtas Group of Industries is manufacturing concern specializing in development & Production of Cold Formed , Precision turned Components and Spool Sleeve Assemblies for Tractors. Ours is a family owned professionally managed Company. We are catering to the cream of Indian Automotive & Allied Industries to their utmost satisfaction. Our company houses state of the Art equipment’s, Machines, Instruments which are efficiently used by our highly dedicated team. Our entire effort is channeled to meet the high aspirations of our esteemed customers. It is noteworthy to mention that our scattered units of Rohtas Group are capable enough to meet all sorts of contingencies to provide smooth supply.|
|Contact Person||Mrs. Anjali Sharma|
|Address||2nd Floor, Upstairs of Tribune Office, M.R Complex, Delhi Road, Rohtak|