Qualification- Minimum 10th Pass
Salary- 13500/- In hand
Location- Delhi Airport
Duties & Responsibilities-
• Take work orders from supervisors and determine which aircraft have been assigned.
• Conduct a survey of assigned cargo, including passengers’ luggage to determine the time that will be required to conduct loading or unloading work.
• Lift and carry all cargo items from dollies to the airplane cargo area and ensure that all items are properly stacked and secured.
• Unload airplane cargo areas and place retrieved items onto conveyor belts or transport dollies.
• Operate equipment such as cargo and belt loaders, lift trucks, ramp tractors and loading systems.
• Ascertain that cargo is distributed/stacked in a manner that maximizes space.
• Calculate weights for different airplane cargo departments using predefined charts and metrics.
• Accompany the aircraft as part of the crew to ensure that cargo is kept safe during flights.
• Determine both quantity and orientation of assigned cargo items, and compute aircraft’s center of gravity.
• Create and submit daily reports of cargo handling, loading and unloading activities.
• Inform supervisors of any issues or problems of cargo activities, or any suspicious findings in an immediate manner.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 1 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School|
|About Company||Cardiff Airport is the busiest airport in Wales. It has been under the ownership of the Welsh Government since March 2013, operating at an arm's length as a commercial business. Passenger numbers were 1.581 million in 2018 and are increasing year-on-year.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|