Company- Aroon Aviation
Qualification- Minimum 10th Pass
Salary- 12500/- to 14500/-
Location- IGI Airport T2
Duties & Responsibilities-
• Take work orders from supervisors and determine which aircraft have been assigned.
• Conduct a survey of assigned cargo, including passengers’ luggage to determine the time that will be required to conduct loading or unloading work.
• Lift and carry all cargo items from dollies to the airplane cargo area and ensure that all items are properly stacked and secured.
• Unload airplane cargo areas and place retrieved items onto conveyor belts or transport dollies.
• Operate equipment such as cargo and belt loaders, lift trucks, ramp tractors and loading systems.
• Ascertain that cargo is distributed/stacked in a manner that maximizes space.
• Calculate weights for different airplane cargo departments using predefined charts and metrics.
• Accompany the aircraft as part of the crew to ensure that cargo is kept safe during flights.
• Determine both quantity and orientation of assigned cargo items, and compute aircraft’s center of gravity.
• Create and submit daily reports of cargo handling, loading and unloading activities.
• Inform supervisors of any issues or problems of cargo activities, or any suspicious findings in an immediate manner.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School|
|Key Skills||loader Loading|
|About Company||Aroon Aviation was founded in the year 1986 & established as one of the very first companies providing quality services in Aviation, Railways & Corporate Houses etc.. We have been leveraging that legacy and growing continuously since then. AASPL has been offering its more than two decades entrepreneurial and customer focused experience in multi-dimensional areas.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|