Delhi, North Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi
Company- Dmrc (delhi Metro Rail Corporation)
designation- Housekeeping Supervisor
eligibility Criteria- Minimum 10th Pass
salary- 13000 Ctc
location- Red Line
only Male Candidates Required.
duties & Responsibilities-
1) Train Housekeepers On Cleaning and Maintenance Tasks.
2) Oversee Staff On a Daily Basis.
3) Check Rooms and Common Areas, Including Stairways and Lounge Areas, for Cleanliness.
4) Schedule Shifts and Arrange for Replacements in Cases of Absence.
5) Establish and Educate Staff On Cleanliness, Tidiness and Hygiene Standards.
6) Motivate Team Members and Resolve Any Issues that Occur On the Job.
7) Respond to Customer Complaints and Special Requests.
8) Monitor and Replenish Cleaning Products Stock Including Floor Cleaner, Bleach and Rubber Gloves.
9) Participate in Large Cleaning Projects as Required.
10) Ensure Compliance with Safety and Sanitation Policies in all Areas.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School|
|Key Skills||Housekeeping Supervisor|
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)
|About Company||The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC) was registered on 3rd May 1995 under the Companies Act, 1956 with equal equity participation of the Government of the National Capital Territory of Delhi (GNCTD) and the Central Government to implement the dream of construction and operation of a world- class Mass Rapid Transport System (MRTS). Presently, the Delhi Metro network consists of about 373 Km with 271 stations. The network has now crossed the boundaries of Delhi to reach NOIDA and Ghaziabad in Uttar Pradesh, Gurgaon, Faridabad, Bahadurgarh and Ballabhgarh in Haryana.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|