Post- Food Packer & Flight Loader
Eligibility: Minimum 10th Pass With Good Communication & Skills
Salary- 13,000/- to 15,000/- Per Month+Food Provided By Company
Location- Delhi Airport
1) Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
2) Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
3) Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
4) Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
5) Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
6) Take work orders from supervisors and determine which aircraft have been assigned.
7) Conduct a survey of assigned cargo, including passengers’ luggage to determine the time that will be required to conduct loading or unloading work.
8) Lift and carry all cargo items from dollies to the airplane cargo area and ensure that all items are properly stacked and secured.
9) Unload airplane cargo areas and place retrieved items onto conveyor belts or transport dollies.
10) Operate equipment such as cargo and belt loaders, lift trucks, ramp tractors and loading systems.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Ed|
|Key Skills||Food Packer food packaging|
|About Company||SpiceJet is a low-cost airline headquartered in Gurgaon, India. It is the fourth largest airline in the country by number of domestic passengers carried, with a market share of 13.3% as of October 2017. The airline operates 312 daily flights to 55 destinations, including 47 Indian and 7 international destinations from its hubs at Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai and Hyderabad. Established as air taxi provider ModiLuft in 1994, the company was acquired by Indian entrepreneur Ajay Singh in 2004 and re-christened as SpiceJet. The airline operated its first flight in May 2005. Indian media baron Kalanidhi Maran acquired a controlling stake in SpiceJet in June 2010 through Sun Group which was sold back to Ajay Singh in January 2015. The airline operates a fleet of Boeing 737 and Bombardier Dash aircraft.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|