Post- Food Packer
Eligibility: Minimum 10th Pass With Good Communication & Skills
Salary- 14,500/- Per Month ,Free Meal, Free Pick Up & Drop Facility
Job Duties and Tasks for: Packer and Packager
1) Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
2) Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
3) Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
4) Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
5) Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
6) Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
7) Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
NOTE- CHARGES APPLY
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Qualification||Secondary School, Vocational Course, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Ed|
|Key Skills||Food Packing Food Packaging Catering Marking Labeling Weighing|
IGI Airport Complex
|About Company||Indira Gandhi International Airport (IATA: DEL, ICAO: VIDP) serves as the primary civilian aviation hub for the National Capital Region of Delhi, India. The airport, spread over an area of 5,106 acres (2,066 ha), is situated in Palam, 15 km (9.3 mi) south-west of the New Delhi railway station and 16 km (9.9 mi) from New Delhi city centre. Named after Indira Gandhi, a former Prime Minister of India, it is the busiest airport in India in terms of passenger traffic since 2009. It is also the busiest airport in the country in terms of cargo traffic, overtaking Mumbai during late 2015. In the calendar year 2017, it was the 16th busiest airport in the world and 7th busiest airport in Asia by passenger traffic handling over 63.4 million passengers. The airport handled over 65.7 million passengers in fiscal year 2017–18. It is the world's busiest airport for Airbus A320 aircraft. The planned expansion program will increase the airport's capacity to handle 100 million passengers by 2030.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mandeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|