Company- Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.
Designation- Field Sales Executive
Qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills
Salary- 14K to 17K In hand + ESIC + PF + Incentive
Location- Noida & Ghaziabad
Fresher and Experience both are most welcome.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Primarily your focus should be on the sale of products and services to probable customers within a specific region.
2. It is completely different from being a general sales executive because this particular job role demands you to travel either to find new clients or customers or to maintain relationships with the customers whom you are already working with.
3. Must contact all the clients and potential customers to discuss their products would meet their requirements.
4. Arrange meetings with the clients or visit their offices or homes to persuade them to buy a product or subscribe to any service which your company is offering.
5. Focus should be to increase the sales of the company.
6. Should provide a concise description of the products and services to the customers and also drawing attention to the benefits of the available services.
7. Carry out price negotiations with the customers on behalf of the organization to reach a favorable agreement for both.
8. Must also carry out a survey to figure out the current trends in the industry such as prices of the products and the demand for it etc.
9. Must totally focus on increasing the business by making various sales targets and estimating sales targets.
10.They need to generate business leads for the company which they are working for and also prepare and maintain statistical data and provide reports whenever necessary.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.C.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Key Skills||Sales marketing business development|
Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd.
|About Company||Hathway Cable & Datacom Ltd (NSE: HATHWAY), initially known as BITV Cable Networks (BSE: 533162), is a cable television service operator in India based in Mumbai. It was acquired by Hathway Investments Pvt Ltd in 1999. In June 1993 Business India Television (BITV) Cable Networks Pvt Ltd acquired and operated cable networks in Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Indore, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad under the leadership of Pheroza Billimoria and Roopesh Rao. It has large operations in many cities, including Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Indore and in 2013 Kolkata. It has diversified into providing Internet access via cable and was one of the first to do so in Chennai in 1999–2000. In India, it was the first company to provide Internet using the CATV network. Hathway Broadband Internet was the first cable ISP in India. The company has a 51 percent stake in Divya Bhasker's Bhasker Multinet and in Gujarat Telelinks P L. This gives it a strong position in Gujarat CATV. In 2006, Hathway was the first cable operator to launch a digital platform in India.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|