Company- Mobile & LED Manufacturing Company
Designation- Electronic Engineer
Qualification- Minimum 10th Pass with ITI Diploma in Electronic Engineering
Salary- 13400/- + Overtime + Bus Facility + Canteen Facility
Location- Noida Phase 2
Electronic Engineer Duties & Responsibilities-
1. using a mix of science and maths, along with engineering techniques, to design, produce, install and maintain telecommunications systems.
2. designing and managing equipment used to control and monitor processes, systems and machinery in many different areas.
3. using and designing systems to control pressures and temperatures and to manage waste in manufacturing industries.
4. writing specifications and drawing up theoretical designs to create user-friendly interfaces.
5. planning projects and preparing and managing budgets.
6. writing technical reports and keeping up to date with developments in technology and regulations.
6. evaluating operational systems and recommending design modifications to eliminate causes of malfunctions or changes in system requirements.
7. using computer-assisted engineering (CAE) and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Diploma, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Electronics Engineering|
Mobile & LED Manufacturing Company
|About Company||The electronics sector produces electronic equipment for industries and consumer electronics products, such as mobile devices, televisions and circuit boards. Industries within electronics include telecommunications, equipment, electronic components, industrial electronics and consumer electronics. Electronics companies may produce electrical equipment, manufacture electrical components and sell items at retail to make their products available for consumers.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|