Eligibility:- Minimum 12th Pass Or Graduate With Good Communication & Skills
Salary- 30,600/- to 34,000/-Per Month
(Food & Accommodation Provided By Company)
Timing- 10Hrs+2Hrs Daily Overtime
1) Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
2) Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and correct the problem.
3) Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
4) Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
5) Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 25 Thousand To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Electrician iti electrician|
|About Company||Construction is the process of constructing a building or infrastructure. Construction differs from manufacturing in that manufacturing typically involves mass production of similar items without a designated purchaser, while construction typically takes place on location for a known client. Construction as an industry comprises six to nine percent of the gross domestic product of developed countries.Construction starts with planning, design, and financing; it continues until the project is built and ready for use. Large-scale construction requires collaboration across multiple disciplines. A project manager normally manages the job, and a construction manager, design engineer, construction engineer or architect supervises it. Those involved with the design and execution must consider zoning requirements, environmental impact of the job, scheduling, budgeting, construction-site safety, availability and transportation of building materials, logistics, inconvenience to the public caused by construction delays and bidding. Large construction projects are sometimes referred to as megaprojects.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mandeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|