Company- Mobile & LED Manufacturing Company
Designation- Electrical Engineer
Qualification- Minimum 10th Pass with ITI in Electrical Engineering
Salary- 13400/- + Overtime + Bus Facility + Canteen Facility
Location- Noida Phase 2
Electrical Engineer Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical instruments, facilities, components, equipment products, or systems for industrial, commercial or domestic purposes.
2. Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
3. Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
4. Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings or topographical maps.
5. Establishing construction, manufacturing or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations.
6. Ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support or testing activities.
7. Writing reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies.
8. Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
9. Supervising or training project team members.
10.Estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation.
11.Maintaining electrical equipment.
12.Working with a variety of technicians.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 1 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Diploma, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Electrical Engineering|
Mobile & LED Manufacturing Company
|About Company||The electronics sector produces electronic equipment for industries and consumer electronics products, such as mobile devices, televisions and circuit boards. Industries within electronics include telecommunications, equipment, electronic components, industrial electronics and consumer electronics. Electronics companies may produce electrical equipment, manufacture electrical components and sell items at retail to make their products available for consumers.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|