Company- Ashok Leyland
designation- Iti (turner & Diesel Mechanic)
job Title- On Job Trainee (under Neem)
qualification- Minimum 10th Pass with Good Communication Skills
salary- 10318 Ctc- 8890 Stipend for 8 Hours + Canteen + Uniform + Cl, El, Sl + Govt. Holidays
location- Alwar (rajasthan)
age Limit- 26
duties & Responsibilities-
turners Usually Perform Many of the Following Tasks:
• Maintaining Equipment.
• Taking Accurate Measurements.
• Teaming Up with Machinists.
• Assembling Metal Components.
• Polishing Finished Components.
diesel Mechanic Responsibilities:
1. Determines Vehicle Condition By Conducting Inspections and Diagnostic Tests; Identifying Worn and Damaged Parts.
2. Keeps Equipment Available for Use By Completing Preventive Maintenance Schedules; Installing Component and Part Upgrades; Controlling Corrosion; Completing Winterization Procedures.
3. Corrects Vehicle Deficiencies By Removing, Repairing, Adjusting, Overhauling, Assembling, Disassembling, and Replacing Major Assemblies, Sub-assemblies, Components, Parts, or Systems, such As, Power and Drive Trains, Electrical, Air Conditioning, Fuel, Emission, Brake, Steering, Hydraulics; Completes Machine Shop Operations; Making Adjustments and Alignments Including Bearing Loads, Gear Tooth Contact, Valve Mechanisms, Governors, Oil Systems, Control Linkages, Clutches, and Traction Units.
4. Verifies Vehicle Performance By Conducting Test Drives; Adjusting Controls and Systems.
5. Complies with Federal and State Vehicle Requirements By Testing Engine, Safety, and Combustion Control Standards.
6. Maintains Vehicle Appearance By Cleaning, Washing, and Painting.
7. Maintains Vehicle Records By Annotating Services and Repairs.
|Experience||0 - 2 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 1 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Fresher / Trainee|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School|
|Key Skills||Diesel Mechanic|
|About Company||Ashok Leyland is an Indian automobile company headquartered in Chennai, India. It is owned by the Hinduja Group. Founded in 1948, it is the second largest commercial vehicle manufacturer in India, fourth largest manufacturer of buses in the world and 10th largest manufacturer of trucks globally. Operating nine plants, Ashok Leyland also makes spare parts and engines for industrial and marine applications. It sold approximately 140,000 vehicles (M&HCV + LCV) in FY 2016. It is the second largest commercial vehicle company in India in the medium and heavy commercial vehicle (M&HCV) segment, with a market share of 32.1% (FY 2016). With passenger transportation options ranging from 10 seaters to 74 seaters (M&HCV = LCV), Ashok Leyland is a market leader in the bus segment. In the trucks segment Ashok Leyland primarily concentrates on the 16 to 25-ton range. However, Ashok Leyland has a presence in the entire truck range, from 7.5 to 49 tons.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|