Company- Home Ministry, Finance Ministry, Shashtri Bhawan & Various Ministries
designation- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Typing Speed 30WPM
Duties & Responsibilities-
1) Insert Customer and Account Data By Inputting Text Based and Numerical Information from Source Documents Within Time Limits.
2) Compile, Verify Accuracy and Sort Information According to Priorities to Prepare Source Data for Computer Entry.
3) Review Data for Deficiencies or Errors, Correct Any Incompatibilities if Possible and Check Output.
4) Research and Obtain Further Information for Incomplete Documents.
5) Apply Data Program Techniques and Procedures.
6) Generate Reports, Store Completed Work in Designated Locations and Perform Backup Operations.
7) Scan Documents and Print Files, When Needed.
8) Keep Information Confidential.
9) Respond to Queries for Information and Access Relevant Files.
10) Comply with Data Integrity and Security Policies.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Key Skills||Data Entry Typing Back Office Non Voice Process|
|About Company||A ministry is a governmental organisation, headed by a minister, that is meant to manage a specific sector of public administration. Governments may have differing numbers and types of ministries, but the Brockhaus and Efron Encyclopedic Dictionary notes that all states have (often under varying names) a Ministry of Interior, a Ministry of Foreign Affairs, a Ministry of Defense (which may be divided into ministries for land, naval, and air forces), a Ministry of Justice and a Ministry of Finance. A Ministry of Education or similar is also commonly present. Ministries are usually immediate subdivisions of the cabinet (the executive branch of the government), and subordinate to its chief executive who is called prime minister, chief minister, president, minister-president or (federal) chancellor.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|