Company- Semi Govt Department
designation- Data Entry Operator (deo)
job Type- Contract Bases
qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Typing Speed.
salary- 20000/- Ctc
location- Nirman Bhawan New Delhi
note- Charges Apply
duties & Responsibilities-
1) Insert Customer and Account Data By Inputting Text Based and Numerical Information from Source Documents Within Time Limits.
2) Compile, Verify Accuracy and Sort Information According to Priorities to Prepare Source Data for Computer Entry.
3) Review Data for Deficiencies or Errors, Correct Any Incompatibilities if Possible and Check Output.
4) Research and Obtain Further Information for Incomplete Documents.
5) Apply Data Program Techniques and Procedures.
6) Generate Reports, Store Completed Work in Designated Locations and Perform Backup Operations.
7) Scan Documents and Print Files, When Needed.
8) Keep Information Confidential.
9) Respond to Queries for Information and Access Relevant Files.
10) Comply with Data Integrity and Security Policies.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Reception/Computer Operator/Assistant|
|Key Skills||Data Entry Operator Typist Data entry|
Semi Govt Department
|About Company||A government or state agency, sometimes an appointed commission, is a permanent or semi-permanent organization in the machinery of government that is responsible for the oversight and administration of specific functions, such as an intelligence agency. There is a notable variety of agency types. Although usage differs, a government agency is normally distinct both from a department or ministry, and other types of public body established by government. The functions of an agency are normally executive in character, since different types of organizations (such as commissions) are most often constituted in an advisory role—this distinction is often blurred in practice however.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||Shri Shyam Complex, Office No- 204, H Block ( H-27 ) Near Luxmi Nagar Metro Station. New Delhi|