Company- Delhi Airport
Designation- Customer Service Agent
Qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills
Salary- 10K to 35K
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
2. Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
3. Communicating with customers through various channels.
4. Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
5. Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
6. Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
7. Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
8. Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
9. Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
10.Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
11.Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||ITES / BPO / KPO / LPO / Customer Service / Operations|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Key Skills||Customer Service customer support|
|About Company||Delhi Airport (IATA: DEL, ICAO: VIDP), also known as Indira Gandhi International Airport, is the unique airport that serves the city of New Delhi. The airport is the busiest one in India in terms of passenger traffic and cargo. There are plans to continue to expand the airport if the traffic continues to grow. The airport is the busiest airport of India and is locted in Palam, 16km from the New Delhi city centre and 15 km south-west of New Delhi railway station.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|