Designation- Computer Operator
Eligibility Criteria- Minimum 12th Pass & Graduate with Excellent Communication Skills
Salary- 10,000/- to 12,000/- Per Month CTC
Location- UP (Mathura/Hathras/Kashganj)
Job Duties and Tasks for: "Computer Operator"
1) Enter commands, using computer terminal, and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment to integrate and operate equipment.
2) Monitor the system for equipment failure or errors in performance.
3) Notify supervisor or computer maintenance technicians of equipment malfunctions.
4) Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program.
5) Read job set-up instructions to determine equipment to be used, order of use, material such as disks and paper to be loaded, and control settings.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Ed|
|Key Skills||Computer knowledge data entry typing|
|About Company||The Regional Transport Office or Regional Transport Authority (RTO / RTA) is the organisation of the Indian government responsible for maintaining a database of drivers and a database of vehicles for various states of India. The RTO issues driving licences, organises collection of vehicle excise duty (also known as road tax and road fund licence) and sells personalised registrations. Along with this, the RTO is also responsible to inspect vehicle's insurance and clear the pollution test.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mandeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|