Company- Multi National Company
Designation- Computer Operator
Qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Advance Excel Knowledge
Salary- 25000/- CTC
Location- Gurgaon Haryana
* Charges Apply.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
2. Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer; loading paper into printers and plotters; preparing for output.
3. Starts operations by entering commands.
4. Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages; observing peripheral equipment; entering commands to correct errors and stoppages; reloading paper; making adjustments in process; notifying supervisor for additional resources.
5. Documents problems and actions by completing production logs.
6. Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
7. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests; following manufacturer\'s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
8. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
9. Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
10.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||2 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Key Skills||Data Entry Typing Back Office Non Voice Process|
|About Company||A multinational corporation (MNC) has facilities and other assets in at least one country other than its home country. Such companies have offices and/or factories in different countries and usually have a centralized head office where they coordinate global management. Very large multinationals have budgets that exceed those of many small countries. Multinational corporations are sometimes referred to as transnational, international or stateless corporations.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|