Company- Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Designation- Computer Operator
Qualification- Minimum 12th Pass with Good Communication Skills.
Salary- 35000 CTC
* Male & Female Both Can Apply.
* Charges Apply.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Determines sequence of operations by studying production schedule.
2. Prepares equipment for operations by accessing software in computer; loading paper into printers and plotters; preparing for output.
3. Starts operations by entering commands.
4. Maintains operations by monitoring error and stoppage messages; observing peripheral equipment; entering commands to correct errors and stoppages; reloading paper; making adjustments in process; notifying supervisor for additional resources.
5. Documents problems and actions by completing production logs.
6. Resolves user problems by answering questions and requests.
7. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements and tests; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
8. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
9. Maintains client confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
10.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc|
|Key Skills||Computer knowledge data entry typing|
Airports Authority of India (AAI)
|About Company||The Airports Authority of India or AAI is a statutory body (created through the Airports Authority of India Act, 1994) working under the Ministry of Civil Aviation, Government of India is responsible for creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure in India. It provides Communication Navigation Surveillance / Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) services over Indian airspace and adjoining oceanic areas. It also manages a total of 126 Airports, including 11 International Airports, 11 Customs Airports, 89 Domestic Airports and 26 Civil enclaves at Military Airfields. AAI also has ground installations at all airports and 25 other locations to ensure safety of aircraft operations. AAI covers all major air-routes over Indian landmass via 29 Radar installations at 11 locations along with 700VOR/DVOR installations co-located with Distance Measuring Equipment (DME). 52 runways are provided with Instrument landing system (ILS) installations with Night Landing Facilities at most of these airports and Automatic Message Switching System at 15 Airports.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|