Delhi, Central Delhi
Department Name : Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation
Post : Coach Attendant
Eligibility Criteria :Minimum 10th Pass with Police Verification Report
Salary : 13,500+Attractive tips+Food free+ Accommodation
Total Earning : 18,000 to 25,000/- Per Month
Duties of AC coach attendants, as prescribed by the Indian Railways are :-
1. To be present in the coach half an hour before the departure of the train and check that all internal fittings in the coach provided for the convenience and safety of passengers are intact and in working order and that water tanks have been filled and all fittings for supply and use of water in the bathrooms are in good working order.
2. To carry the list of passengers travelling in his coach and accommodate passengers joining enroute.
3. To check tickets of passengers when they first enter the coach to occupy berths/ seats in the coach, if a TTE is not there to exercise this check.
4. T attend personally to minor electrical / mechanical defects developing in the coach and call maintenance staff concerned for attending to other repairs.
5. To keep the compartments locked when the train is on the run and open them for occupation as and when required.
6. To keep the seats and berths of compartment properly cleaned at regular intervals by personally dusting the same.
7. To assist passengers in obtaining food, refreshment and look after their convenience generally.
8. To ensure that bath rooms, compartments, corridors, wash basins and mirrors are cleaned by safaiwalas at regular intervals.
9. To keep a good look out on the coach from the attendant,s seat particularly during night and not to sleep while on duty.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 3 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Vocational Course, Other Bachelor Degree, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, MD/Medicinae Doctor|
|Key Skills||Coach Attendant Activities Hospitality IRCTC AC coach passenger Service|
Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation
|About Company||Indian Railway Catering & Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) is a subsidiary of the Indian Railway that handles the catering ,tourism and online ticketing operations of the Indian Railways .|
|Contact Person||Anjali Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor, Near Vishal Mega mart, Red Light of Mahipalpur, Mahipalpur, New Delhi|