Eligibility: B.Tech In Civil
Salary- 11,000/- Per Month On Training & After 6 Months Salary Will 3.0Lakh Annual
Location- Gurgaon Sec-112
1) Analyze survey reports, maps, drawings, blueprints, aerial photography, and other topographical or geologic data to plan projects.
2) Plan and design transportation or hydraulic systems and structures, following construction and government standards, using design software and drawing tools.
3) Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates, and material stress factors to determine design specifications.
4) Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety or sanitation standards.
5) Direct construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project site.
NOTE- CHARGES APPLY
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 25 Thousand To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Qualification||B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Ed, B.Tech/B.E|
|Key Skills||Civil Engineering site engineering|
|About Company||L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a global leader in Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services. With 350+ patents filed for 51 of the Global Top 100 ER&D spenders, LTTS lives and breathes engineering. Our innovations speak for itself – World’s 1st Autonomous Welding Robot, Solar ‘Connectivity’ Drone, and the Smartest Campus in the World, to name a few. LTTS’ expertise in engineering design, product development, smart manufacturing, and digitalization touches every area of our lives - from the moment we wake up to when we go to bed. With 48 Innovation and R&D design centers globally, we specialize in disruptive technology spaces such as 5G, Artificial Intelligence, Collaborative Robots, Digital Factory, and Autonomous Transport. LTTS is a publicly listed subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, the $18 billion Indian conglomerate operating in over 30 countries.|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mandeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|