Designation- Electronic Parts Packing
Eligibility:- Minimum 12th Pass
Salary-30,600/- to 37,450/-per Month+2hr Overtime+tips
(Sunday Work Double Salary)
1) Mark and Label Containers, Container Tags, or Products, Using Marking Tools.
2) Measure, Weigh, and Count Products and Materials.
3) Examine and Inspect Containers, Materials, and Products in Order to Ensure that Packing Specifications are Met.
4) Record Product, Packaging, and Order Information On Specified Forms and Records.
5) Remove Completed or Defective Products or Materials, Placing Them On Moving Equipment such as Conveyors or in Specified Areas such as Loading Docks.
NOTE- CHARGES APPLY
(Passport Is Mandatory)
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||3 Lac 25 Thousand To 4 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Cargo / Freight / Transportation / Packaging / Shipping|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A|
|Key Skills||Packaging Logistics Cargo Executive Transportation|
|About Company||The Packing Company was a company that was involved in the canned meat industry and was organized in Delaware on July 22, 1919. Its canned meat sold as "Council Meats." When the company was absorbed by the Illinois-based Acme Packing Company in 1921, it had facilities in Green Bay, Wisconsin; Providence, Rhode Island; Greenwood, Indiana; and Dupont, Indiana At the time of the sale it was controlled by New England Supply Company of Providence, Rhode Island with F.P Comstock as its principal owner. Among its slogans were "A meat market on your pantry shelf" and "From the Wisconsin country to you.The Acme Meat Packing Company closed in June, 1943 because of supply shortages related to World War II; it did not reopen after the war. The company gave its name to the Green Bay Packers. The football team took its name after Curly Lambeau, a shipping clerk for the company, successfully asked the company's owner, Frank Peck, for money for jerseys and use of the company's athletic field in 1919.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|