Company- Plaza Premium Lounge
Designation- Baggage Handler
Qualification- Minimum 10th Pass with Good Communication Skills
Location- Delhi Airport
Note- License & Passport is Mandatory.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1. Collect, sort and check luggage against flight lists, making sure that items go on to the right aircraft.
2. Transfer luggage from the check-in areas to the departure areas.
3. Move luggage to and from aircraft holds using trucks, cargo loaders and loading conveyor systems.
4. Store cargo (goods) in warehouses ready for distribution.
5. Load inbound luggage onto conveyors in the arrivals hall.
6. Help clean and de-ice aircraft.
7. Help keep the runways clear of debris and snow in winter.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Hotel / Travel / Airlines|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Secondary School|
|Key Skills||Baggage Handling|
Plaza Premium Lounge
|About Company||Headquartered in Hong Kong, Plaza Premium Group is the pioneer and industry leader in offering Global Airport Hospitality solutions in over 160 locations of 42 international airports across the world, with a collective goal of making travel better. The Group currently employs nearly 5,000 staff and serves over 14 million passengers around the world annually, we are dedicated to delivering superior airport hospitality services for air travellers be they at Arrival, Departures or in Transit at worldwide airports.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|