Post- HR Back Office
Eligibility: Minimum 12th Pass With Good Communication & Skills
Salary- 13,000/- to 14,000/- Per Month
Back office executives are the backbone of the companies and organizations. They look after the duties that help and keep the company running. They deal with faxes, phone calls, and data entry tasks. One executive at least is appointed to perform human resource (HR) tasks. Back office is the place where back office executives work. Back office is generally located at other place than the headquarters. Sometimes back office work is outsourced to ones in outside countries and local consultants and contractors.
The roles and responsibilities of back office executives include the following:
1. assisting and coordinating with sales team and marketing team
2. supporting administrative staff
3. conducting marketing research
4. assisting front office staff in maintaining the office premises, scheduling events, and organizing meetings and appointments,
5. preparing customer balances and reconciling accordingly.
6. supporting sales staff in handling and documenting customer accounts.
7. documentation and reporting to the marketing department.
NOTE- CHARGES APPLY
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 50 Thousand To 2 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Front Office / Executive Assistant / Data Entry|
|Qualification||Higher Secondary, Other Bachelor Degree, B.A, B.C.A, B.B.A, B.Com, B.Ed|
|Key Skills||back office computer operating typing data entry|
|Contact Person||Mr. Mandeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|