Bank- Bandhan Bank
Designation- Account Opening Executive
Qualification- Only Graduates with Good Communication Skills
Salary- 15000 to 16000
Location- Delhi NCR
* Male / Female Both can apply.
Duties & Responsibilities-
1) Answer customers' questions, and explain available services such as deposit accounts, bonds, and securities.
2) Compile information about new accounts, enter account information into computers, and file related forms or other documents.
3) Refer customers to appropriate bank personnel in order to meet their financial needs.
4) Interview customers in order to obtain information needed for opening accounts or renting safe-deposit boxes.
5) Inform customers of procedures for applying for services such as ATM cards, direct deposit of checks, and certificates of deposit.
6) Obtain credit records from reporting agencies.
7) Collect and record customer deposits and fees, and issue receipts using computers.
8) Investigate and correct errors upon customers' request, according to customer and bank records.
9) Perform teller duties as required.
10) Execute wire transfers of funds.
11) Duplicate records for distribution to branch offices.
12) Issue initial and replacement safe-deposit keys to customers, and admit customers to vaults.
13) Perform foreign currency transactions and sell traveler's checks.
14) Schedule repairs for locks on safe-deposit boxes.
|Experience||0 - 1 Years|
|Salary||1 Lac 75 Thousand To 2 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Banking / Investments / Stock Market / Financial Services|
|Qualification||B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc|
|Key Skills||Accounting accountant|
|About Company||Bandhan Bank Ltd. is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. Bandhan started in 2001 as a not-for-profit enterprise that stood for financial inclusion and women empowerment through sustainable livelihood creation. It provided microloans for livelihood creation activities. A few years later, Bandhan turned into a microfinance NBFC to further the core objective of financial inclusion. When Bandhan Bank started operations on August 23, 2015, it was the first instance of a microfinance entity transforming into a universal bank in India. On the day of launch itself, Bandhan Bank started with 2,523 banking outlets.|
|Contact Person||Mr.Mandeeep Sharma|
|Address||L-10, Om Building, 3rd Floor ,Near Vishal Mega Mart Red Light Mahipalpur, New Delhi|